.

Sunday 17 December 2006

So many things to do, so little time.

For the last 6 months or so of wedding planning shenanigans, I've been hopeless with keeping up to date with the news and I have barely read any books. Now that the Big Day is over (although the boy and I have yet to write our Thank You cards - yikes), I'm just starting to ease my way back into things.

However, I find myself wishing I had more time to do everything I want to do. So many newspapers, magazines and books to read, so little time.

I've got my stack of books ready to go. Currently reading Snow Crash and The Fingerprints of the Gods, both have my imagination running wild. Can't wait to dive into Heart of Fire , The God Delusion, The Naked Scientist, Who Invented What When, The Diamond Age, The Prize, All the Shah's Men, and A Little History of the World (an excellent book which I never got to finish on my first pass for various reasons).

I'm thinking I need to get rid of the idiot box with which I have waaaay too good a relationship.

No comments: